Add your Blog!

13 May 2015

InstaCollage

It has been sooo long since I have shared anything on this blog.  I moved back to Atlanta, Georgia after living in France for 7 years and it has been quite an adjustment.  I settled into a third grade classroom in a lovely international community setting.

It is almost the end of the year, but I wanted to share some of the things I have been doing with my class this year.  I have introduced them to so much different technology. One idea my class uses and I I use as an assessment is InstaCollage.  Here I have the children create a collage based on whatever topic we may be working on. I add parameters such as minimum of 5 photo frames, must include text boxes with explanations and a title and author.

Here are a couple of images from some of my students.






Cheers,  

No comments:

Post a Comment