Add your Blog!

09 June 2013

One IPAD Continued.....

As the children are busy finishing their stories on StoryCreator, I had them also create Wordles for their animals using ABCYA Wordle.  I wrote about this site last week. My class is having a ball with making up their own Wordles. They can't get enough of them. We post a lot of them to Kidblog for people to guess. Come on over and have a go. Click here to go to our blog.

We then uploaded their wordles into the Storycreator App. The stories are coming along, but with one IPAD finding the time for each group is a bit challenging.

This week we will work on recording our stories and hopefully sharing them here if possible.  Have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. I only have one IPad in the room as well. I just found a new app - thanks so much! You have a new follower!

    Keri
    Enchanted Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Heading over your way too!
    Tama

    ReplyDelete