Add your Blog!

18 November 2012

Drop Box



I just have to tell you how much I love Dropbox for all my files and photos. I do not even carry a USB key anymore. Any files I want to keep in drop box or pages I find surfing the net I just pop into my drop box and I can access it from anywhere. I set up individual file folders within Dropbox to organize things I find so they are not just random all over the place. For example, if I am at home and searching on Pinterest for a freebie to go with a lesson I am teaching, I download the freebie and pop it right into my Dropbox folder so the next day at school, I can open up Dropbox and voilá - it's there! It is also great for sharing photos and videos with family and friends.

So simple and ingenious. Spread the love. Download Dropbox here.

No comments:

Post a Comment