Add your Blog!

11 June 2014

Go Noodle!

   Do you know Go Noodle? Its a brain break interactive site that gives students and teachers 3 min breaks by incorporating exercise, dance, and even songs into short brain breaks. My class is hooked on this and ask for Go Noodle all the time.  I love for the exercise breaks, there are real cameos from Olympic athletes.  The brain breaks are well designed and are broken down from energizing to calming.

If you haven't already come across it yet, check it out here,  and your class too will be begging for more GO Noodle!!







2 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete